Google Adsense is the biggest Advertising platform on the Internet.
This program is designed for website publishers and bloggers, who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on their website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click on the ads.
AdSense helps all successful or intermediate Website holders and bloggers to get full Benefits of their websites and Blogs.
Google AdSense works according to Google Adwords, when any advertiser creates his advertisement on Google adware then Google Adword give directions to Google Adsense to run those ads through AdSense ads on Other Adsense Holder’s Websites.
How Google Adsense Works
Google Adsense Displays ads which are given by Google Adword. There is a very big team behind this process to keep it in a systematic and secure manner. This process works in a chain between Advertiser, Adword, and Adsense.
Google Chain of Advertising
- First An Advertiser Creates an Advertisement for his service or Product. Then he chooses his budget and target audience.
- Google send these ads to Google AdSense with all its details and target audience.
- Google Adsense shows these Ads on those website publishers or blogger’s website which comes under the conditions of the advertiser’s target audience.
- When the Website publisher or blogger generate leads and gets clicks and impressions on the ads of Adsense, then the Website publisher or Blogger earns some profit and some profit earned by Google.
In this process, Advertiser earns only leads and Promotions, which is the biggest need of all Business Persons and Entrepreneurs.
How to Get AdSense Account
Getting Adsense account is a little bit tough process because it is not as simple as creating a Gmail account. Yes, it works with your Gmail account.
You have to authenticate your Gmail account with Adsense account.
Requirements for AdSense approval
If you are a Website publisher or a blogger then you have to do or don’t do these things for Adsense approval:-
- Create a Responsive Website.
- Create Fruitfully and Legal content.
- Generate Traffic to your Website.
- If you have a blog website then your Website should have at least 20 Posts.
- On-Page SEO Score should be 70% or more. you can use SEO score Checker for this.
- You shouldn’t have Multiple Adsense accounts for the same website.
- No Spammy links.
- No Fake traffic.
DON’T FOLLOW ANY FAKE ADSENSE APPROVAL TRICK.
THESE APPROVAL TRICK CAN MAKE YOUR WEBSITE PANALISED IN GOOGLE.
ONCE OF YOUR WEBSITE GET PANALISED BY GOOGLE THEN IT WILL THE MOST TOUGHEST PROCESS TO TALK YOURSELF OUT FROM IT.
Process of Getting Google Adsense Account
- Go to Google Adsense Website.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Fill the details like- Website URL, Name, your address and all.
- Accept the T&Cs of Google Adsense.
- Then Google give you a Tracking code.<script></script>
- Copy that code and paste it in your website’s Header.<Head></Head>
- Now, wait for 3 days. Google sends you an email about approval or disapproval of your Adsense account.
- If you get an approval Email, then you have to copy and paste the new code which google sends you in email. that code will be your new and last tracking code.
Once you get the new Email from Adsense of Ready to show ads, then Congratulations, Finally you get ads from google and now you can Monetize your website.
Biggest Problem during the time of AdSense Approval that You already have an Adsense account.
In this case, you have to check that, there isn’t any other Gmail account linked with AdSense account with the same Website.
In some cases, you had an AdSense account but it’ll be disabled by some causes and because of this your website is unable to get another AdSense account, then you have to do this:-
- Sign in with your Old AdSense account in Gmail.
- Click on your Gmail account profile picture and then click on Google Account.
Now, In the left menu, click on-
Payments & Subscriptions > Manage Payment Methods > Click on your Google Adsense Account > at the bottom click on Close account.
Things which you shouldn’t do after getting AdSense account
- Don’t Try to click on your Ads by yourself. Google has all the information with your IP Address. he is always tracking that from where the impression and clicks come from Ads.
- Never over-Share your website’s links for getting Ad clicks.
- No Referral clicks.
Keep Calm and Keep Earning…