what is Artificial Intelligence
In today world technology becomes more advanced. In Computer science, Artificial Intelligence(AI), sometimes called machine intelligence.
Artificial intelligence is a technology that already collides how users connect with and are touched by the Internet.
AI done these tasks
- Visual Approach
- Speech Detection
- Decision-making and
- Translation between languages.
It was first seen as an academic discipline in 1959.
It can be classified into three different types of systems:
- Human-Motivated and
- Humanized artificial Intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence, it is also known as machine intelligence sometimes, it’s called machine Intelligence
Also made for helping humans as add to Automation.
In recent few years, we have seen the use of artificial intelligence and it’s technologies in forecasting the weather as well as climate.
which helps human to an understanding of the effect and reasons for climate changes.
It helps us to solve many challenges problems in computer science, Software Engineering as well as Operations Research.
Uses of Artificial Intelligence
AI will be used many field like
Artificial intelligence is used in the healthcare industry. It is a big part of the healthcare field.
According to Bloomberg Technology, Microsoft has developed AI to help doctors to find the right treatment for cancer.
Solve Difficult tasks
AI helps to solve difficult tasks. It helps in difficult surgeries, bomb disposal, fire-fighting, and etc…
Helps in Education System
AI helps in Student study. For the student with learning disabilities, this technology can be immensely helpful as well.
This technology will be use to security purpose
It also help in e-commerce application like online customer support.
And our Smartphones come into our daily life with this technology.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Replace humans in repeated, boring as well as and in many laborious places of work.
- Can find fraud in card-based systems as well as possibly other systems in the future.
- Organized and manages records.
- They don’t entertain, as they don’t yet bored or tired.
- Can cost a lot of money as well as time to build, rebuild and repair.
- It’s arguable: is it properly as well as morally correct to have androids, human-like robots, or recreate intelligence, a gift of nature?
- Machines can easily lead to destruction if put in the wrong hands.
- As seen partially with smartphones as well as other technology already
- Humans can become too depends on Artificial intelligence and lose their mental capacity.
In addition, if you want to read any furthermore interesting article then you can read that article here, as well as your comments are equally important for us because first, it helps us to give good articles to you guys and second that it encourages our website.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!